Fit Guide||Sizing Guide
Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you already own. Take all measurements from the outside with the garment lying flat.
|XS||19.5 50||42.9 110||42.9 110||26.1 67||33.2 85|
|S||19.9 51||44.9 115||44.9 115||26.5 68||33.5 86|
|M||20.3 52||46.8 120||46.8 120||26.9 69||33.9 87|
|L||20.7 53||48.8 125||48.8 125||27.3 70||34.3 88|
|XL||21.1 54||50.7 130||50.7 130||27.7 71||34.7 89|
|XXL||21.5 55||52.7 135||52.7 135||28.1 72||35.1 90|
How to measure
- Shoulder: Measure between the two shoulder seams, straight across the back
- Chest: Measure across the chest from underarm to underarm and double the measurement
- Waist: Measure the width of the garment, 20cm down from the chest and double the measurement
- Sleeve: Measure the length from the top of the sleeve, where it meets the shoulder seam down to the bottom of the cuff
- Length: Measure the centre back of the garment, from the bottom of the collar straight down to the hem
Men's 1951 Original Fit
This style has been designed to be oversized. We recommend sticking with your standard clothing size, but if you prefer less of an oversized fit you may want to size down. Please view the size guide for product specific measurements.