Fit Guide||Sizing Guide
Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you already own. Take all measurements from the outside with the garment lying flat.
|XS||16.0 41||37.4 96||36.7 94||22.6 58||44.1 113|
|S||16.4 42||39.0 100||38.2 98||23.0 59||44.5 114|
|M||16.8 43||40.6 104||39.8 102||23.4 60||44.9 115|
|L||17.2 44||42.1 108||41.3 106||23.8 61||45.2 116|
|XL||17.6 45||43.7 112||42.9 110||24.2 62||45.6 117|
|XXL||17.9 46||45.2 116||44.5 114||24.6 63||46.0 118|
How to measure
- Shoulder: Measure between the two shoulder seams, straight across the back
- Chest: Measure across the chest from underarm to underarm and double the measurement
- Waist: Measure the width of the garment, 20cm down from the chest and double the measurement
- Sleeve: Measure the length from the top of the sleeve, where it meets the shoulder seam down to the bottom of the cuff
- Length: Measure the centre back of the garment, from the bottom of the collar straight down to the hem
Women's Slim Fit
This style has been designed to be close-fitting and are ideal for layering under overcoats. You may want to go up a size to allow room for chunky knitwear. Please view the size guide for product specific measurements.