Created exclusively as part of the Gloverall and Cambridge Satchel collaboration, The Bowls Bag was inspired by a bag discovered at an antiques fair, believed to date back to the 1930s. Made in England from 100% leather, the bag features a grey check fabric, a unique cylindrical shape, nickel feet to stop the bag from rolling, and a detachable shoulder strap for versatility and functionality. Both brands’ logos feature on the reverse of the bag as a mark of quality.
- Made in England
- Cylindrical Shape
- Nickel Feet
- Detachable Shoulder Strap
- Brand Logos
- Style Code: AB1025
Fabric & Care
- 100% Genuine Leather
- Grey Check Fabric
- Wet sanitiser can cause irreparable damage to your bag
- Apply a leather protection cream to be able to use in downpours
- Do not expose to extreme cold or heat
- If left in direct sunlight there is a chance the colour of your bag may fade
- Please remember to test any care products on an unobtrusive section of your bag beforehand
- Your bag will age over time as it is a natural product
- Ordinary Vaseline works well on minor scuffs and abrasions to buff your bag
- Coloured dyes may transfer on lighter clothing
The Gloverall online team will despatch your order, subject to stock availability, promptly and efficiently within 3-5 working days. We provide free delivery to all destinations in the UK, and orders are generally delivered within 3 working days but cannot be guaranteed.
International orders are generally delivered within 8 working days from dispatch but cannot be guaranteed and are subject to clearance controls. DHL do not deliver at weekends.
Charges as follows:-
European Union: Free DHL Tracked Shipping orders over £300. All other shipping £30.