Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you already own. Take all measurements from the outside with the garment lying flat.
|13||14.4 37||39.0 100||39.0 100||26.5 68||29.3 75|
How to measure
- Shoulder: Measure between the two shoulder seams, straight across the back
- Chest: Measure across the chest from underarm to underarm and double the measurement
- Waist: Measure the width of the garment, 20cm down from the chest and double the measurement
- Sleeve: Measure the length from the top of the sleeve, where it meets the shoulder seam down to the bottom of the cuff
- Length: Measure the centre back of the garment, from the bottom of the collar straight down to the hem