Morris’s were approached by the MOD at the end of Korean War to dispose of surplus supplies of Naval Duffle Coats. This coat is a recreation of that Original Iconic duffle. Worn throughout WW2 by the Navy and made Famous by Field Marshall Montgomery. This coat is a mid length version adapted from a WW1 style Naval Duffle.
- MADE IN ENGLAND.
- Italian Cloth, Detachable throat tab, Large pockets
- Fixed shoulder cape for extra strength and warmth.
- Varnished wood toggles & jute rope fastening.
- Cotton herringbone webbing interior detail.
- Mid length, Regular Fit, Average Length 89cm.
- Composition: 90% Boiled Wool 10% Polyamide.
Click on images to enlarge