Mid Length Monty Coat in a variety of colours. The Monty Duffle Coat is a recreation of the original iconic duffle worn throughout WW1 and made famous by Field Marshall Montgomery.
Its original styling has been adapted for the present day by shortening the length and including cotton herringbone webbing interior detailing.
This duffle coat also features large pockets, a detachable throat tab and is made from Italian Cloth.
- MADE IN ENGLAND.
- Italian Cloth, Detachable throat tab, Large pockets
- Fixed shoulder cape for extra strength and warmth.
- Varnished wood toggles & jute rope fastening.
- Cotton herringbone webbing interior detail.
- Mid length, Regular Fit, Average Length 89cm.
- Composition: 90% Boiled Wool 10% Polyamide.
Click the images to enlarge