- Made in England
- 70% wool, 30% polyamide
- Regular fit
- Knee length (average 102 cm)
- Hood with button adjustments
- Buffalo horn toggles and leather loop fastenings
Taking its name from the Gloverall founding family, this Morris duffle celebrates the brand's rich heritage. The double-faced fabric is made from a rich Italian wool blend, with a tartan check pattern on its interior. Signature details of the classic design remain, with buffalo horn toggles featuring on the frontal leather loop fastenings as well as the cuff tabs. A fixed shoulder cape and cosy hood lend additional warmth to this coat, making it ideal for laid-back strolls on frosty mornings.
We provide free delivery to all destinations in the UK. Delivery within the UK typically takes 2 working days from dispatch. Overseas delivery typically takes 8 working days from dispatch. DHL do not deliver at weekends.
Shipping Charges as follows:
*For overseas NON-EU orders, customers are responsible for any duties, tax and associated clearance costs to be paid. Duty or tax is levied by the country you live in and is outside of our control. Shipping charges do not include duty/tax*
- European Union £15 (£5 each additional item)
- Non-EU Europe £25 (£10 each additional item)
- USA £30 (£10 each additional item) You are responsible for any duties or taxes to be paid
- Asia £30 (£10 each additional item)
- Rest of the World £35 (£15 each additional item)
- Shipping cost for Toggles Free Worldwide (Standard post, not UPS)
Tracking Your Order
To help you track the status of your shipment, we will include a DHL order tracking number. It may take 24 hours before tracking information appears on DHL website. To track your delivery please visit DHL and enter your tracking reference.
The Gloverall online team will despatch your order, subject to stock availability, promptly and efficiently to your instructions within 3-5 working days. UK orders are generally delivered within 3 working days but cannot be guaranteed. International orders are generally delivered within 8 working days from dispatch but cannot be guaranteed and are subject to clearance controls. DHL do not deliver at weekends.
Please note that during busy periods delivery times may be delayed.
You can return defective or incorrect merchandise at any time. Items may only be returned for any other reason within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or a full refund based on the original form of payment. If you wish to return any items you must first email Gloverall Online explaining the reason for the return.
Returned items should be accompanied by the original invoice and preferably in the original packaging.We will only refund shipping charges if we have sent the wrong item or if the item sent is defective.
Returns must be sent to:
- Gloverall Online Returns, Baron Avenue, Earls Barton, Northants NN6 0JE United Kingdom
- A shipment charge will be payable for all garments returned for replacement