Please note that due to limitations of reproducing colours the colours shown are only a guide and should not be taken as exact.
Change or cancel an order
In most circumstances it will not be possible to make changes to an order once you’ve placed it.
- To add products to your order– Please place a new order for these items.
- To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely– Please contact us for advice on firstname.lastname@example.org or (01604) 812 812 Monday-Friday between the hours of 9.00 and 17.00.
- If your order has already been dispatched or delivered– you will need to follow our Returns Procedure in the event of unwanted products.
Please note that during busy periods, in particular Christmas and New Year, order processing and delivery times will take longer.
Online Discount codes
- Discount codes cannot be applied retrospectively or used in conjunction with any other discount codes.
- Discount codes that offer a for percentage off will only work on full price items.
- Gloverall Plc reserves the right to change offers at any time, to add to it, to shorten it or to remove it completely.
Discounts on full price items
Price adjustments will not be offered on items already discounted.
Gloverall Plc reserves the right to change offers at any time, to add to it, to shorten it or to remove it completely.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Duties & Taxes
For overseas NON-EU orders, customers are responsible for any duties or taxes to be paid. Duty or tax is levied by the country you live in and is outside of our control. Duty/Tax, and associated clearance costs, are payable locally and are not the responsibility of Gloverall Plc. You will be contacted directly by DHL to make this payment. Upon payment of the Duty/Customs charges the parcel will be released for delivery. Any parcels returned to us due to the customer refusing to pay local duty/tax & associated clearance costs will be refunded LESS the cost of the return postage to us.
Any questions about the cost of duty/tax should be referred to your local customs office.